TrueHero Shield & TrueHero Student
- Attach peel-and-stick foam to inside visor forehead area.
- Thread hook-and-loop strap through slots in shield and adjust accordingly.
- You can customize the fit by trimming shield with scissors as needed.
How the TrueHero HatTrick works
- Slide bill of cap into the slot on either side of the forehead on HatTrick.
- The curvature of the bill will create a tight fit that holds the shield to the bill.
- For even more secure hold, apply supplied double sided adhesive to where bill of cap and shield make contact.
TrueHero Shields are considered Personal Protection Equipment but do not carry FDA certification as a medical device.
The TrueHero can be cleaned and disinfected to allow for multiple uses. When cleaning and/or disinfecting, clean the inside first and then clean the outside.
- Dish detergent and a non-abrasive cloth or clean sponge can be used to clean the TrueHero. After cleaning, let the TrueHero air dry or use a non-abrasive wipe to dry.
- To disinfect, the following can be used:
- Alcohol-based germicidal or disinfectant wipes, then drying with a non-abrasive wipe.
- Isopropyl Alcohol sprayed onto the shield, then drying with a non-abrasive wipe.
Please avoid using disinfectant aerosol spray, as this could leave a cloudy residue on the shield and impair view. Also avoid any cleaners with abrasive additives.